Aspirus Grand View Clinics
The Aspirus Grand View clinics at Ironwood and Hurley have more than 50,000 patient visits annually. Family practitioners, internal medicine physicians, certified physician assistants, nurse practitioners, and various specialists all see patients at the clinics, providing the latest in expert advice and health care solutions with the personal, caring touch that is one of the hallmarks of living in a small community.
A Patient Centered Approach
The health and wellness of our patients is a top concern of Aspirus Grand View. Providing the best possible care to every patient is our primary goal. The only way we can meet this goal is if your provider and you, our patient, work together. This concept is called Patient Centered Medical Home. For more information on the concept of Patient Centered Medical Home, please click here.
In addition to clinic visits with family practitioners, internal medicine physicians and other caring staff, additional services offered at the clinics include:
- Clinic visits with in-house specialists, including physicians specializing in orthopedics, oncology, podiatry, OB/GYN, and pediatrics
- Clinic appointments with visiting specialists
- Electrocardiograms (EKGs)
- Pulmonary function tests and nebulizers (for respiratory problems)
- Various biopsies and minor surgeries
- Repair of minor lacerations
- Bone density scans
- Immunizations and vaccinations
- Chemotherapy Outpatient Center (Ironwood)
- Health screenings throughout the year, including blood pressure, cholesterol levels, PSAs and breast cancer screenings
For more information about the Aspirus Grand View Ironwood Clinic, please call (906) 932-1500.
For more information about the Aspirus Grand View Hurley Clinic, please call (715) 561-2255.