Your primary care provider is a great partner in managing your health needs, treating you when you’re not well, and referring you to a specialist when needed.
The Aspirus Grand View clinics at Ironwood and Hurley have more than 50,000 patient visits in annually. Family practitioners, internal medicine physicians, certified physician assistants, nurse practitioners, and various specialists all see patients at the clinics, providing the latest in expert advice and health care solutions with the personal, caring touch that is one of the hallmarks of living in a small community. For more information, please contact the Aspirus Grand View Clinic nearest you.
In addition to clinic visits with family practitioners, internal medicine physicians, and other caring staff, additional services offered at the clinics include:
- Clinic visits with in-house specialists, including physicians who specialize in orthopedics, oncology, podiatry, OB/GYN, and pediatrics
- Clinic appointments with visiting specialists
- Electrocardiograms (EKGs)
- Pulmonary function tests and nebulizers (for respiratory problems)
- Various biopsies and minor surgeries
- Repair of minor lacerations
- Bone density scans
- Immunizations and vaccinations
- Chemotherapy Outpatient Center (Ironwood)
- Health screenings throughout the year, including blood pressure, cholesterol levels, and PSAs (prostate-specific antigen)