Aspirus Grand View's radiology department provides a full spectrum of services, including:
- All general radiographic examinations
- Body section tomography
- 3-D ultrasound imaging
- Duplex Doppler vascular sonography imaging
- Computerized tomography (CT) imaging
- In-house nuclear medicine
- MRI (magnetic resonance imaging) services
- Picture Archiving and Communications System (PACS) to digitally acquire, store, and retrieve diagnostic images.
For more information about radiology services at Aspirus Grand View, please call (906) 932-6211.